YouTube Tags Viewer
The YouTube Tags Viewer lets you input the URL of a YouTube.com video and you're given each of the tags/keywords linked to that video.
To use the YouTube Tags Viewer to pull tags/keywords for a YouTube video:
- Using your internet browser, Go to the page containing the video you wish to extract the videos tags of.
- In the internet browsers address bar, copy to clipboard the chunk of the videos web address that comes AFTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=which will be a series of 10 or so numerals/letters.
- Paste (CTRL + V) that in the textbox below & click the
View & Extract YouTube Tagsbutton.
- In just a few seconds, all the tags/keywords for the YouTube video will be revealed.
Youtube.com Videos URL Section After
View & Extract Videos Tags
The section of the YouTube video url to copy & paste into the YouTube.com tags viewer internet utility
YouTube video internet address part to enter into this YouTube tags viewer internet tool.
What are YouTube.com Tags/Keywords and Why are They Important for YouTube Videos Serp?
Tags, for any YouTube.com video, are for the most part, another word for keywords. They are words & phrases that are ways of describing what the videos content is.
Let us say the YouTube.com videos subject matter is
how to extract tags from youtube video online
Here are some examples of effective video tags:
- how to extract tags from youtube video online
- extract tags from youtube video online youtube tags extractor
- extract tags from youtube video
- extract youtube video tags
- extract youtube tags
You see from the list of tags/keywords, first is the video most important tag/keyword, followed by parts of the main keyword phrase.
The reason YouTube keywords are critical is they are piece of a complex algorithm YouTube.com uses to establish the placement YOUR video can be seen in the similar videos. Not to mention other search engine searches.